Terms & Conditions
Summary Terms and Conditions:
GB, licensed premises who are new Opus Energy customers. 01/01/2020 onwards. Purchase 3 kegs or more of AB InBev draught beer/s that you haven’t stocked before. Purchase & entry into a minimum 12-month Opus Energy contract and installation of draught lines required. Gift: 1 new product: £20 discount/month, 2 new products: £50 discount/month, 3 new products: £120 discount/month off your Opus Energy Tariff, for a maximum of 12 months. Must continue to purchase draught beer to redeem gifts. Visit https://www.opusenergy.com/our-energy-terms-and-conditions/ for full T&Cs & prize details. Promoter: AB InBev.
Full Terms and Conditions:
- This Promotion is open to licensed premises within Great Britain who are new Opus Energy customers, Excludes existing customers of Opus Energy, who have had their account for more than 3 months, managed estates, or those premises owned/managed by employees of the Promoter and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- The Promoter encourages responsible drinking and would direct consumers and participants to visit http://www.drinkaware.co.uk for more information.
- Purchase is necessary. Entering into a minimum 12-month contract with Opus Energy is required in order to redeem Gift.
- Please note that while we want to encourage you to participate and enjoy the benefits of the Promotion we believe in responsible sale/consumption of our products. DO NOT purchase more product than you can reasonably use/sell or consume just to participate in this Promotion.
- Purchase/Participation Period: Purchase at least the minimum requirement of 3 kegs of a Promotional Product (as listed in clause 7) that you don’t already stock from 00:01 GMT on the 1st January 2020 onwards to enter this Promotion. The closing date for this Promotion will be communicated to all licenced premises 2 calendar months in advance.
- To Enter: Participants must purchase at least the minimum amount of 3 kegs of any draught AB InBev beer/s (Promotional Products as listed in clause 7) that they have not bought previously within a one-month period in order to participate. The Gift will remain valid for each month you continue to make a valid purchase of the same Promotional Product/s, for a maximum of 12 months.
- Promotional Products: 3 kegs minimum of:
- Stella Artois (4.8%)
- Bud Light
- Goose Island IPA
- Goose Island Midway IPA
- Camden Hells
- Camden Pale Ale
- All promotional products are draught and require installation by the Promoter. Bottled versions of the same brands are not eligible for participation.
- Gift: All valid participants will be rewarded with a discount off their monthly Opus Energy Tarrif for a maximum of 12 months as follows:
- 1 x new product = £20 discount/month (£240/year)
- 2 x new products = £50 discount/month (£660/year)
- 3 x new products = £120 discount/month (£1440/year)
- Further Entry & Gift Details and Conditions:
- To redeem the Gift, participants must enter into a minimum 12 contract with Opus Energy, subject to terms and conditions available here: https://www.opusenergy.com/our-energy-terms-and-conditions/
- Gifts will be in the form of credit to the entrants Opus Energy account.
- Mid-month entries will be calculated on a pro-rata basis.
- Valid entries must have purchased a minimum of 3 kegs of a Promotional Product/s that they have not purchased before to be eligible.
- The offer will remain valid for a maximum of 12 months, providing the participant continues to purchase the required monthly minimum amount of the same Promotional Product.
- Offer valid for new Opus Energy Customers only; this is defined as those premises which have not had Opus Energy for the 3 months prior to participation.
- Participants have a maximum of 30 days following commencement of their Opus Energy contract to ensure their Promotional Product draught tap/s has/have been installed by the Promoter.
- The Promoter will be communicating with Opus Energy directly to credit the participants account with the relevant Gift.
- The Promoter reserves the right to request proof of eligibility following entry. In the event that a participant does not provide the required details within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify that participant.
- Gift Acceptance: Once eligibility of the Gift is confirmed and the Gift is accepted, the participants must organise installation of their Promotional Product within 30 days of their Opus Energy contract commencing. In the unlikely event that the discount is not applied to your account within 28 days of the Opus Energy contract commencement, you will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. In the event that a participant does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the Gift or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Gift is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another gift for it, of equal or greater value.
- Participation must be made directly by the individual participating in the Promotion. Incomplete or illegible claims together with claims which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be considered.
- In the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for claims that are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be fulfilled for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Gift, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms & Conditions or for an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Gift in the event of any participant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Gift has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- In the event of a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material, the details in the Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Promoter: AB InBev UK Limited T/A Budweiser Brewing Group, Bureau, 90 Fetter Lane, London EC4A 1EN.